Notice for the Solicitation of Qualifications for Renewable Energy Procurement Project
Notice is hereby given that sealed proposals will be received by the Linden Roselle Sewerage Authority in the Administrative Office, 5005 South Wood Avenue, P.O. Box 4118, Linden, NJ 07036 until 10:30am prevailing time on March 24, 2023 at which time and place proposals will be publicly opened and read aloud for:
Renewable Energy Procurement Project
Requests for Proposals for the above may be obtained from the Linden Roselle Sewerage Authority, 5005 South Wood Avenue, PO Box 4118, Linden, NJ 07036 between the hours of 8:30am and 4pm Monday through Friday. The RFP can be downloaded directly by clicking here. Any RFP Addenda will be issued on the website and processed in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40A11-23(c)(1).
All interested respondents should check the website from now through RFP opening. It is the sole responsibility of the respondent to be knowledgeable of all addenda related to this procurement.
Proposals shall be submitted by the respondents enclosed in a sealed envelope, bearing the name of the respondent and clearly labeled “RFQ for Renewable Energy Procurement Project” on the outside of the envelope. Respondent is solely responsible for the timely delivery of the submission and no responses shall be considered which are presented after the date and time of the public opening as stated above.
Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 10:5-31 et seq. and N.J.A.C. 17:27 et seq.
Questions & Answers
Please see below for questions and answers.
- Question: Additionally, no load data has been provided, potential points of interconnection or even where you are interested in locating the solar assets.
- Currently, we are only seeking qualifications. A complete proposal is not required.
- The solar assets will not be located on LRSA property. Additionally, LRSA has no agreements with any neighboring properties to locate solar assets. We are seeking to get into a Power Purchase Agreement with developers/vendors who can produce and/or supply solar power through agreements that they have or can procure with adjacent property owners in the vicinity of LRSA.
- Question: In reference to the RFQ for Renewable Energy Procurement Project, can you please clarify which location(s) the Sewerage Authority would allow solar to be built on? And please provide clarity/details on which “adjacent property” that is under site control?
- Answer: LRSA does not have the room to accommodate solar assets on LRSA property. Additionally, LRSA does not own, or have site control agreements with adjacent property owners. LRSA is seeking to get into a Power Purchase Agreement with developers/vendors who possess solar assets (either owned or can procure solar assets through agreements with others) and can supply power to LRSA.